Features and Benefits
- Small size for easy installation
- Versatile socket operation modes, including TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP
- Easy-to-use Windows utility for confi guring multiple device servers
- Supports 10/100M Ethernet
- Patented ADDC® (Automatic Data Direction Control) for 2-wire and 4-wire RS-485
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
Standard TCP/IP Protocols and Choice of Operation Modes
NPort® 5230 device servers can operate in TCP Server, TCP Client, or UDP operation mode, ensuring compatibility with software based on a standard network API (Winsock, BSD Sockets).
Real COM/TTY Drivers for Existing Software
With the Real COM/TTY drivers that are provided with each NPort®, software designed for communication with COM/TTY ports can be instantly and seamlessly integrated into a TCP/IP network. This is a excellent "no fuss" way to preserve your software investment and enjoy the benefits of networking your serial devices.
Control Remote Serial Devices with TCP/IP or Traditional COM/TTY Port
By specifying the NPort® 5230's IP address and port number, a network sockets API can obtain access to the attached serial device over the network, from any host computer that supports TCP/IP. For legacy Windows or Linux software that is COM or TTY-based, Moxa's COM/TTY drivers provide a seamless way of operating over the network.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://www.moxa.com/