DOMINANT IN DARKNESS
In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes fear into the heart of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and patiently anticipates the perfect moment to swoop in for the kill. The falcon with its laser sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night in the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the vast AORUS ecosystem.
Engineering for Xtreme Performance
New Standard of Thermal Engineering
- High density aluminum heatsinks takes away heat efficiently.
- Adopt high conductivity thermal pad on both sides make sure heat dissipation.
- Unique design of light diffuser make light effect more smoother.
Exclusive Double Sided Heat Spreaders allow SSDs to Deliver Xtreme Performance at all times
Why is keeping an SSD at lower temperature so important?
- Higher working temperature may cause data loss. The degradation factor of data loss could be a hundred times higher.
- With double sided heat spreaders, AORUS RGB AIC SSD can operate at lower working temperature to improve data storage reliability. Furthermore, SSDs can deliver extreme performance for longer periods.
Xtreme Storage Performance
With the new NVMe interface controller, AORUS RGB AIC SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 3480 MB/sec for sequential read, and up to 2100MB/s sequential write. Sequential Read/Write performance of PCIe SSDs is up to 6x faster than SATA SSDs. Furthermore, the heatsink keeps controller and memory temperature low, ensuring that SSD performance won't be compromised. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing with faster and smoother In gaming Streaming and graphics intensive rendering.
Worldwide first RGB AIC SSD that can synchronize lighting effects perfectly with motherboards*
* Please refer to the support for compatible motherboard list
RGB FUSION 2.0
6 Exclusive Lighting Effects
AORUS RGB AIC SSD supports 6 lighting modes. Modes are static, pulse, flash, double flash and color cycle.
RGB Fusion 2.0 Utility
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box* is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
* SSD tool box function may vary by model.
games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://www.aorus.com