This premium dual arm computer monitor mount offers an attractive way to display two monitors while saving the most amount of desk space. Both arms easily adjust, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position. Staring at a computer screen that’s not eye level can cause neck and eye strain, as well as painful back problems. Our patented, high performance monitor mount offers a wide range of features that our competitors don’t offer. You will notice the difference right away. Quality craftsmanship, impressive functionality and unparalleled design raise the bar for dual arm monitor mounts to the highest level.
This dual mount offers unparalleled freedom for configuring for two monitors. It lets you place your displays side-by-side, back-to-back or anywhere in between. Every detail has been carefully considered to provide multi-adjustment capabilities and maximum viewing comfort.
- Arm easily adjust to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain
- Gas spring hovering system gracefully adjusts monitor height, swivel/articulate each arm connection, tilt and rotate at the monitor holder. The gas spring hovering system makes it incredibly easy to change monitor height with the touch of a finger.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum with black powder coating arm features a stylish anti-scratch surface
- Durable hardware supports clamp or grommet installation
- Effortlessly share your screen with coworkers; reduct glare with a simple tap
- Integrated cable management system organizes wires for a tidy desk, reduces clutter
- Extend or retract monitor arm; rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode
- Quick release VESA plate makes installation fast.
- Multiple configurations give you the freedom to place your displays side-by-side, spread apart, back to back or anywhere in between. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation for either monitor