Available with Windows 10 Pro — for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Expand your productivity
OptiPlex has over 25 years of experience delivering customer-led innovation for desktops by continuously creating faster and smarter experiences. Featuring versatile, space-saving form factors with customized deployment options and 9th gen Intel® Core™ Processors.
Superb productivity. Brilliant views
Elegant and expansive: The 23.8" InfinityEdge all-in-one integrates seamlessly into any workspace. Featuring a smart design and brilliant edge-to-edge Full HD IPS display technology that allows you to optimize your screen space, empowering faster productivity.
Feel the difference: The optional glare-free matte touch screen with Privacy screen filter option – a customer-led innovation – provides not only easy viewing in bright work settings but also adds privacy with Blue light filter.
Communicate with clarity: The optional pop-up web camera with optional Infrared + Full HD hides safely out of sight when not in use and adds a layer of security with facial recognition through Windows Hello and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Work with pride: Our sustainably built AIOs lead Dell in post-consumer recycled plastics, containing at least 39%1 PCR, so your footprint stays small in the office and beyond. And with multiple custom deployment options, you can best decide how to start your work day.
Incomparable performance with superior versatility
Work with power: 9th gen Intel® Processors up to Core™ i9 with up to 8 cores keep you working at peak performance. And with Intel Unite®, meetings can be set up in seconds rather than minutes.
Upgraded everywhere: With up to 32GB of DDR4 2666MHz memory and a variety of storage solutions, including high performance solid state drives, the 7470 All-in-One delivers a powerful and efficient work experience with zero barriers to success.
Boot up faster than ever: Launch your most-used files and applications in a flash with optional Intel® Optane™ memory. Adaptive to user needs, it preloads and accelerates frequently used applications and files, providing better responsiveness without compromising storage capacity. Everyday tasks are up to twice as responsive with Intel® Optane™ memory.2
More control, more comfort: Utilize an all-in-one that adapts to your workstyle and ecosystem. With a choice of basic, articulating, and height adjustable stands, tilt, swivel and pivot your OptiPlex as needed to allow for a smarter, sleeker workspace.
An advanced workspace solution
Stay connected with ease: Multiple port options create an easy and centralized way to connect and share from your devices. Optional Intel® vPro™ Wireless+ Bluetooth 5 enable you to work without wires.
Fast connectivity: The side mounted USB Type-C™ allows for speedy data transfer rates while the USB Type-A with PowerShare port enables you to conveniently charge other devices even when the system is powered down. With the new USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, data can be transferred twice as fast compared to previous generations.
Multiple ways to display: DisplayPort & HDMI 2.0 ports provide modern digital connectivity with support for two additional monitors so you can view more information on screen without minimizing or closing applications.
Easy access: With a simple removable rear panel and a tool-less design, the 7470 All-in-One is easy to maintain and upgrade, maximizing return on investment. The optional port covers protect the PC from tampering, part removal and offers total security on the box.3
Manage and secure with ease
Ultimate convenience: Manage all your Windows 10 endpoints from one console with Dell Client Command Suite and VMware Workspace ONE integration. Optional Intel® vPro™ technology available on OptiPlex 7000 series allows for remote and out-of-band management capabilities.
Be secure: OptiPlex features TPM 2.0, chassis intrusion switches and optional cable and port covers. In a world of growing attacks, keep your competitive advantage yours with Dell Trusted Devices that have embedded and optional security solutions and services.
Work confidently: Dell SafeBIOS provides the assurance that the BIOS has not been tampered with or adjusted unknowingly. Additionally, Dell SafeData gives end users the freedom to smartly collaborate knowing data they create is protected, even when it is created and stored in the cloud.
We’ve got your business covered
ProDeploy Client Suite: We help you deploy PCs with greater speed, less effort and more control. You will direct every detail of your deployment with our TechDirect portal that features an unprecedented level of control, automation and simplicity.
ProSupport: Let us make hardware and software support easy. ProSupport offers 24x7 access to local language, advanced technology experts who contact you when critical issues arise.4 We do all this so you can focus on the strategic work that drives your business forward.
ProSupport Plus: With our most complete support service for PCs, you get all the capabilities of ProSupport plus hard drive failure prevention,5 repair for drops, spills and surges and hard drive retention in the case of replacement.6 In today’s fast moving culture, there’s no time for downtime. Dell has your back. Upgrade to ProSupport Plus.
- Measured as a percentage of total amount of plastic (by weight) in the product as per guidance in EPEAT standard as applies to plastics parts, May 2018.
- Based on Intel® internal testing using the SYSmark 2014 SE (Responsiveness subscore) benchmark. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of these factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
- Dell OptiPlex are the world's most secure commercial PCs. Source: Based on Dell internal analysis, August 2017.
- SupportAssist not available on Linux, Windows 10S, Windows RT, Windows 10 CMIT Government Edition, Android, Ubuntu or Chrome based products. SupportAssist automatically detects and proactively alerts Dell to: operating system issues, software upgrades, driver updates and patches, malware, virus infected files, failures of hard drives, batteries, memory, internal cables, thermal sensors, heat sinks, fans, solid state drives and video cards.
- Predictive analysis failure detection includes hard drives, solid state drives and batteries.
- Hard drive retention not available on Chromebook.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://www.dell.com/