Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Expand your productivity
OptiPlex has over 25 years of experience delivering customer-led innovation for desktops by continuously creating faster and smarter experiences. Featuring versatile, space-saving form factors with customized deployment options and 9th gen Intel® Core™ Processors.
A new age of productivity
Efficiency in every inch: Witness crystal-clear clarity from every pixel with a 21.5" Narrow Bezel Full HD IPS display (1920x1080) available with both touch and non-touch options, with anti-glare available on non-touch models. Additionally, the DVD +/-RW has been moved from the chassis into an optional stand to provide a smaller footprint.
Touchscreen capabilities: The optional ten-point multi-touch screen enables pinch, drag, and swipe functionality for a faster and smarter workflow.
Unconstrained team work: Experience faster collaboration with integrated speakers, a dual array microphone, and a Full HD pop-up camera. Perfect for call centers, kiosks and educational environments that benefit from video and telephone conference capabilities.
Work with pride: Our sustainably built AiOs lead Dell in post-consumer recycled plastics, containing at least 39%1 PCR, so your footprint stays small in the office and beyond. And with multiple custom deployment options, you can best decide how to start your work day.
Achieve peak performance
Power your work: 9th gen Intel® Core™ Processors up to i7 with up to 8 cores keep you working at peak performance. And log in with a look thanks to optional Windows Hello.
Boot up faster than ever: Launch your most-used files and applications in a flash with optional Intel® Optane™ memory. Adaptive to user needs, it preloads and accelerates frequently used applications and files, providing better responsiveness without compromising storage capacity. Everyday tasks are up to twice as responsive with Intel® Optane™ memory2.
Get to work faster: Achieve remote out of band management capabilities with optional Intel® Standard Manageability technology for increased productivity and support. It’s also backed by free management and automation tools with Dell Client Command Suite for faster serviceability and reduced downtimes.
Next gen tech: With up to 32GB of DDR4 2666MHz memory, a variety of storage solutions, including high performance solid state drives, the 5270 All-in-One delivers a powerful and efficient work experience with zero barriers to success.
Designed to work the way you do: Articulating and height adjustable stand options allow you to alter the position of your monitor for optimal comfort and productivity. And with multiple stand options, including a Height-Adjustable Stand with integrated DVD+/-RW, you can streamline all connections to one single plug for a more tailored workflow.
Rich connectivity options: Numerous port options create a smart and unified way to connect and share from your devices. Bluetooth 5 and 802.12ac 2x2 wireless LAN enables you to work without wires. A side mounted USB-C 3.1 Gen2 port allows easy access and speedy data transfer along with a USB PowerShare that keeps your peripherals charged even while the system is off. And with multiple USB ports and a DisplayPort, you can view more information on screen without minimizing or closing applications.
Easy access: With a simple removable rear panel and a tool-less design, the 5270 All-in-One is easy to maintain and upgrade, maximizing return on investment. The optional cable covers protect the PC from tampering, part removal and offer total security on the box3.
Smarter start up: The optional pop up IR webcam with Windows Hello support and advanced Dell Data Security solutions allows you to log in with ease while also keeping your data secure.
Manage and secure with ease
Ultimate convenience: Manage all your Windows 10 endpoints from one console with Dell Client Command Suite and VMware Workspace ONE integration.
Be secure: OptiPlex features TPM, chassis intrusion switches and optional cable and port covers. In a world of growing attacks, keep your competitive advantage yours with Dell Trusted Devices that have embedded and optional security solutions and services.
Work confidently: Dell SafeBIOS provides the assurance that the BIOS has not been tampered with or adjusted unknowingly. Additionally, Dell SafeData gives end users the freedom to smartly collaborate knowing data they create is protected, even when it is created and stored in the cloud.
We’ve got your business covered
ProDeploy Client Suite: We help you deploy PCs with greater speed, less effort and more control. You will direct every detail of your deployment with our TechDirect portal with an unprecedented level of control, automation and simplicity.
ProSupport: Let us make hardware and software support easy. ProSupport offers 24x7 access to in-region advanced technology experts who contact you when critical issues arise4, all so you can focus on the strategic work that moves your business ahead.
ProSupport Plus: With our most complete support service for PCs, you get all the capabilities of ProSupport plus hard drive failure prevention5, repair for drops, spills and surges and hard drive retention6 in the case of replacement. In today’s fast moving culture, there’s no time for downtime. Dell has your back. Upgrade to ProSupport Plus.
- Measured as a percentage of total amount of plastic (by weight) in the product as per guidance in EPEAT standard as applies to plastics parts, May 2018.
- Based on Intel® internal testing using the SYSmark 2014 SE (Responsiveness subscore) benchmark. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of these factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
- Dell OptiPlex are the world's most secure commercial PCs. Source: Based on Dell internal analysis, August 2017.
- SupportAssist not available on Linux, Windows 10S, Windows RT, Windows 10 CMIT Government Edition, Android, Ubuntu or Chrome based products. SupportAssist automatically detects and proactively alerts Dell to: operating system issues, software upgrades, driver updates and patches, malware, virus infected files, failures of hard drives, batteries, memory, internal cables, thermal sensors, heat sinks, fans, solid state drives and video cards.
- Predictive analysis failure detection includes hard drives, solid state drives and batteries.
- Hard drive retention not available on Chromebook.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://www.dell.com/