- horter overall design with enhanced palm support allows for more free movement
- Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of the cable dragging on the mousepad
- 3360 sensor
- Symmetrical right handed mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Perfect lift-off distance; Plug and play (No driver needed)
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
Shorter overall length allowing users’ to easily wrap around and hold the mouse. There’s enough space between the palm and back edge of the mouse so users can move freely during vertical movements while still being able to rest their palm on the back of the mouse.
The front ends of the mouse have been raised to provide palm grip users more space to place the 4th finger. Sides of mouse are shaped similarly to the ambidextrous ZA and FK series.
The side buttons on the right side have been removed to prevent interference with a right-handed user’s grip.
Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of the cable dragging on the mousepad.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://zowie.benq.com/