CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP Module (SFP-10G-SR)
The Cisco SFP-10G-SR module is the multimode 10G fiber optical transceiver, and it supports up to 400m link length when uses 4700Mhz KM MMF (OM3)
Figure 1. The appearance of SFP-10G-SR.
- Industry’s smallest 10G form factor for greatest density per chassis
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model for investment protection and ease of technology migration
- Digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
- Cisco quality identification (ID) feature enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
The Supported Platforms
Figure 2. The SFP-10G-SR can be supported in a switch SFP slot.